Troop 118 has a few rules that we expect all Scouts and
adults to follow when participating in troop activities.
- All Troop, Patrol and individual Scouting activities will be
conducted in compliance with acceptable Kashrut standards as
defined by the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism.
This includes food purchased or consumed while traveling
to activities and during the activities. In general, unless
permitted by a uniformed leader, the troop will provide all
- All male participants, and any female participants who
would normally wear a head covering, must wear either a hat
or kipah whenever involved in Scouting activities.
- Travel to and from all troop events is not done during
- All Troop and other Scouting activities are Shabbat compliant.
- It is to be understood that any person wearing a Scout
uniform with the Troop number, 118, is a defacto representative
of the troop and is thereby expected to behave in a
manner consistent with the rules of the troop.
Return to T118 Home Page
Last updated: March 16, 2015